Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Stupid Stupid Mail

so i have a problem with my hotmail account. This started a couple of months back when i accidentally open an e-mail sent by an unknown person. So since that time until now, apparently i have been sending e-mails to others without me knowing about it at all. I am getting sick and tired of this scam which has been going on for quite some time now and it's seriously getting on my nerves.

I have been sending e-mails to hotmail to help me out with this problem but apparently my e-mails i have fallen to deaf fucking ears. Every single day when i log into my msn there appears those sickening, boring, odd looking and totally ugly words " delivery status notification (Failure),postmaster@mail.hotmail". For fuck sake stop it now, its boring and stupid.

Apparently i sell some computer stuff, haha, if i really did that than i guess i would be rich rite....and i wouldnt be writing this. So guys if you have received any of those mails which claim that i sell computer stuff and all, that is so not true and sorry for the trouble. If any of you guys can help me out with it I would really appreciate it and buy you guys a beer, cheers mate

2 comments:

  1. If like that, just opened a new email. Mine always like that..but opening a new email is hard especially when you have important documents in it... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey ana thanks for dropping by and thanks for the help... but i really don't think i want to open a new email account. Anyway thanks a lot for the help. Really appreciate it

    ReplyDelete