Monday, June 22, 2009

And the dreams goes on N on

Lately I have been having some really weird dreams. All of this dreams seems to be coming up at the me every other day. So the dream goes on like this..... In the aftermath of L***** bombings i was appointed by MI6 as a special agent. HAHA. Special agent???? ya serious shit...something like james bond.

Anyway getting back to the story, I was given a mission and clear objectives and that is to penetrate and get reliable information to crack open an international terrorist operation. They wanted to appoint a person who could mix up relatively easy and get lost amongst the crowd, a spy to be exact.

So i took up the position and with great determination, i went ahead with the mission. I was given a new identity and got into the targeted nation ( I really wouldn't wanna say which country is that, you guys should be able to guess yourself ). I travelled excessively throughout the country in search of reliable information to achieve may objectives. Here comes the shitty part, the dream just concluded itself like a movie with a bad ending.

I wanted much more but anyhow this is how it ended, I went to a place that had huge terrorist camps and people willing to die at any single moment. I reported back to my superiors and they bombed the shit out of the place. Looking back at it, it seems rather cool to be a spy agent a little something of Brad Pitt in Spy Game and Daniel Craig in James Bond. What would I be called???? i couldn't think of it myself.....hopefully ill get a name in the next dream

2 comments:

  1. you watch too many cartoons inder. thats why

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey MR Azim, sometimes even cartoons give you good inspiration

    ReplyDelete