Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beer Oh My Darling Beer

Beer oh my dear beer.......

how can i live without you

you see, you and me we are match made in heaven

I find you when i feel sad.....you make me happy....

and when im happy, you make me super happy.....

Beer ohhh beer......

Please dont tell mom and dad about us

You see this people dont understand our relationship....

its more than complicated

something only you and me can understand

Beer Ohhh my darling beer....

im gonna leave you for a few days

hope you dont miss me too much...

im gonna pay a visit to your friend called MR Black

dont get jealous....

ill always come back to you

ohh my sweet beer... i love you

2 comments:

  1. hahah...have fun with ur darling beer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh yes i always have fun with my beer. U should prob join me one day. HAHA. Haram haram

    ReplyDelete