Friday, May 22, 2009

Memories hunting me down

so i was walking down the street, a hot hot day... and there u were, didnt expect to see you after so many years MIA....where did you go? things and memories came back down to me

 it struck me like a lightening, shocked i was, but i tried to hide my face. Didnt have the courage to face you after all the silly things that i have done. Wondering if your still mad at me. I started walking slower and slower hoping you would never turn around

and then you did, my heart drop to be honest.....i was starstruck, starstruck with your beauty........the very same face that i would see everysingle day few years back and im seeing it after so many years....... i wonder where have you been 

things ended between us as soon as it started 

i know that i was wrong, but if your reading this.....then i would like to say im really really sorry......

Im happy that you are happy, and hope you do so in many more years  

2 comments: