Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Lonely Soldier

in the early hours of this lonely morning, a taught came into my mind. How lucky I am, how lucky i am in Malaysia. There are places in the world where people are even afraid of going to bed, afraid that tomorrow never comes. Places like Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, all this places, had seen their fare share of deaths and suffering. Talk about food this people don't even have clean water to drink.

But here i am in Malaysia, this is my home and I'm safe here. Safe from the pounding and scary sound of bullets and bombs, safe from the terrorist that had terrorise other countries. But who, who keeps me safe ????? the answer is simple, you done need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out, its the soldiers.... Ya its the soldiers, its because of this men and women that put the country ahead of anything else that I'm able to sleep peacefully at night. Their courage is remarkable... i wish i had fraction of that

Its this people, the lonely man and women at our borders, our brothers and sisters who stands tall in the open blue waters, holding up their riffle and putting their life on the line just for..... you and me. I salute them and i wish they had more recognition. We are safe now because they are keeping us safe, we are asleep now because they are awake, we are living now because they are breathing.....

to the soldiers, I say thank you....



THE LONELY SOLDIER

No comments:

Post a Comment