Sunday, August 16, 2009

Updates

Its been sometime since i wrote something, somehow someway im lost with my words. Guess im gonna start off with my holidays. I had a really good holiday, had whole lot of drinks, spent more time outside rather than at home, met the craziest girl in my whole life....n bla bla bla. So like i said it was really good, and apart from alcohol and other interesting stuff, meeting someone new was really good. You never know what to expect but at the same time you hope that it will not be awkward, but i guess it never was. The person was extremely bubbly and interesting as well.

Enough said bout that, im gonna talk bout paintball. Ya we finally wen for paintball after a long period of discussion. It was seriously a whole lot of fun. Going with your best friends and laughing your ass off that's what matters most. In the end though, i did miss something that i really wanted to go for. To that person I'm really sorry. I know sorry is never enough and ill make it up to you the next time, i promise. Getting back to paintball again, i really enjoyed myself.

Shooting at the likes of simren, jasuh, navin, solo (fucking scared indian asshole), gulshen and jasdeep was certainly a whole lot good. I did get shot though, it was not like i was god or something. Got hit on my arm which really hurts and took another hit on my chest. Anyway I played for fat man, which was basically for the extreme fat people we have like ballllraaj n bobby. Decided to join them to even up numbers with thin man, and guess what ? we fucking kicked their fucking ass back to barren land. We won 5 fucking nil, and we had a player less 6 on 5, can you beat that shit.

Our superior military thinking and tactics has definitely payed off and it certainly didn't help cause thin man had dick heads like solo and gulshen who didn't know what the fuck they were doing there. In the end we had a lot of fun playing and talking about it. I'm really looking forward to it again. Thin man bring it on bitches

2 comments:

  1. lol...fancy another round of paintball? hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mr adi,i dont really think im in the same league as you r. Haha you would beat the shit out of me and im seriously not ready for that. Mayb we can settle the score with a game in winning 11? what do you say? Haha

    ReplyDelete