Sunday, August 30, 2009

MR C.A

dear mr CA
i know your a complicated group of numbers
but why do you need to be so complicated
be nice to me man!!!!
im trying very hard not to tear you apart
every single day when i look at you, i hope you will be a lil nice to me
but you never do that
and of course that upsets me a lot,
see you must be nice to me,
ill be nice to you ,
together we will make a perfect partnership

i dont really mind that i dont get you much
im trying to get you,
trying to understand you,
hope you will be a lil kind wit me on that
come wednesday, make sure you be nice to me
dont do a Mr Tax thingy, that guy doesnt understand what we are made of
so make sure you be nice wit me,
i hope you do so

inder was having a hangover when he was writing this

1 comment:

  1. Can you even sound more gay than this????
    raskolla!

    mysatrianeo.com

    ReplyDelete