Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Injuries here there and Everywhr

for the past few weeks i have been carrying an injury on my left leg. Well it may sound normal cause im always getting injured, but this freaking injury is a real pain in the ass. Well it all started off during the sem holidays, was having a hockey match and my left shin started hurting real bad, nevertheless i just carried on, tahan the pain until the first half was over. Just as the 2nd half started the pain really got unbearable, its those fucking niggling injuries that you have, the kind off pain which is not really that bad, but its constantly there.

It fucking kills me to know that i cant sprint for a ball, im down to walking pace and i cant even go out from the match. Its gona be a month now and it still hurts when i try to sprint, fucking pain just doesnt go off, and and...... i dont wana fucking go to those hospitals which know nothing about sports injuries because of the bad experience i had when i tore my thigh muscles.

And ya i almost forgot, the name of this stupid freaking injury is called a slip shin, some guy told me after uruting my leg for about 10 minutes, and im not even sure if his sure about it himself. Pain pain go away, i fucking hate you, you dont even fucking let me run, damn it you irritating son of a bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment