Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello hello n hello

hello 2010

goodbye 2009

well the new year is here. And a new year always brings together new challenges and new troubles. See my new year started of really well but it's not smooth sailing all the way. I drank way too much during the eve and me being inder i continued till the next morning

then its time to get back home and face my parents who was certainly not happy with me. But i guess it is my fault and im man enough to admit that. See i have made a lot of mistakes and screwed up a whole lot of things as well. Sorry that im not perfect and no body is, but then again i know it myself that im not really that bad

First thing first i really would like to cut down on my drinking and then.....nothing else actually, we will see how the first one goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment