Monday, September 14, 2009

Assignments, assignmnets and a lil more assignments

i woke up in the morning with only a single thought in mind, and that is to finish of my bloody assignments. I have 3 assignments that are due this week. BDS which was today, on wednesday its tax 2 and followed by adv auditing on thursday. A last minute person i am, and i have to admit its not the best of things in the world. I must admit though, i should have planned it earlier. Nevertheless with BDS all finish, im really looking forward to finishing the other two.Im quite confident with my abilities to complete the assignments on time, this is not like the first time im doing it during the very last minute. So hopefully by thursday im done with all of it and i can enjoy my weekend, have fun, and then off course study for my finals

No comments:

Post a Comment